Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Web Site Searching Changes

There are many improvements, currently under construction, on our web site. Some of the ways, that you may be familiar with, to find information may have changed:
  • To find a specific journal by its title, use this.
  • To find a book on our shelves, use the catalog.
  • If you know what database you need, use our updated databases page.
If you have any questions, or what you're trying doesn't work, please use Ask a Librarian below. We're here to help you Get What You Need!
===================
Have a reference question? Get What You Need:
Ask a Librarian
Call: (336)750-2454 | Text: (336)459-0987
Email: reference@wssu.edu
Or Visit:
O'Kelly Library
601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27110

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be
bookmarking and checking back often!
Here is my blog : web hosting services india